Koppensneller

2.2m -luokat autot tänne. (Ennestään 2.2 Pro)
Hadesbear
Legendaarinen!
Viesti:

Re: #4 Koppensneller

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hadesbear » Ti 09.06.2015 22:08

Zarizi Tech kirjoitti: https://youtu.be/voY7kbHzDm0

I'll just leave this here.
Jäätävää ajoa, onnittelut vielä kerran!
Osu se kuvaus edes keskinkertasesti kohdalleen ja palkintojenjaot kannatti kuvata, hyvä kokonaisuus videolta   ;)
Saku Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Re: #4 Koppensneller

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Su 14.06.2015 19:31

Hadesbear kirjoitti: Jäätävää ajoa, onnittelut vielä kerran!
Osu se kuvaus edes keskinkertasesti kohdalleen ja palkintojenjaot kannatti kuvata, hyvä kokonaisuus videolta   ;)
Kiitokset ja kiitokset kuvauksista!!   8)

A little story coming up to you what happened last weekend in Norway. Kuva

Kuva
Saturday morning in was the turn of the tech.

Kuva
Here is my rig on course two.

Kuva
There were three courses in the morning and three in the afternoon.

Kuva
First three courses were quite easy with only few harder gates. You don't wanna mess here! Kuva

Kuva
Rig was working without single incident the whole weekend. Just like it should! Kuva

Kuva
Going for the last gates of course two.

Kuva
I was able to squeeze myself into the semi finals. (top 10) Here is the course in question.

Kuva
Tactical driving to make it to the finish line.

Kuva
All is going as planned.

Kuva
I got really good touch in terms of driving the rig in both of the final courses. Everything went smooth, without bigger mistakes.

Kuva
Going for the tenth gate of the semi final course.

Kuva
Hangover before the finals? Kuva

Kuva
The final course was named "Arve's revenge two". Is seemed to be extremely tough. Kuva

Kuva
Gate two cleared.

Kuva
At first gate three seemed to be one of the trickiest on the course. Luckily my idea of the line and approach worked.

Kuva
Gate five soon to be progressed.

Kuva
On the way to gate seven. I have been driving quite a lot in this sort of terrain, and I think that helped me a lot in there. Kuva

Kuva
Yet again my idea of approach worked out just the way I planned. Kuva Can it go any better?!

Kuva
On the way to gate eight my front tire grabbed a little bit on the big rock. Nothing to be worry about though.

Kuva
Gate nine.

Kuva
Working for the line to gate ten.

Kuva
It's going, IT'S GOING!! Kuva

Kuva
This has to be one of the best performances I have ever made. The feeling was beyond reach after the course, let me tell you. Kuva

Time to show the courses in moving picture! Kuva

Course 1 - (-20/-20)
https://youtu.be/Taf3up8AcKg
The first three courses in the morning was made to be easy. This first one had only one really tricky gate. Gate five, where some of the drivers took one gate, others even two. Kuva I didn't have any issues on this one and was able to clear it without penalties.

Course 2 - (-20/-20)
https://youtu.be/eSiGPqAYq5E
This course two, if possible was even easier than the first one. Absolutely no drama there what so ever. Gate nine was a problem for few drivers, but mainly the scores were clean.

Course 3 - (-20/-20)
https://youtu.be/pJPla5kc1Y0
Course three was the hardest of the morning courses. Some tricky gates, which were suprisingly exact about the line. Kuva In this course, I had no problems and the mood was good on the driving. After the three first courses I was in the lead with LaaLaa on -60 points. So only two guys went all three without mistakes.

Course 4 - (+16/-20)
https://youtu.be/x2dul4-2I-Y
This course was the hardest one of all weekend. For us when we turned down there, the wind and the waves had grown a lot. The sea was coming in for the course. Salty ocean water was practicly raining horizontally and that's why the lens of the camera is so poor at this and the rest of the courses. I even had to do the same thing, than in the Worlds last year. Drive without my glasses. Kuva This course relly didn't go as planned. One reverse all the way to the gate five, which was really tricky to clear. Got roll over and a straddle from there, and that was only the start of things. On gate seven I hit a stupid marker and on the way to gate ten I falled off the cliff and had 40 seconds left on the watch, so another straddle. My points were only positive thing in this course. Nuff said. Kuva

Course 5 - (-20/-20)
https://youtu.be/5G3w98clmdA
This course was basically on the highest point of the comp site we drove in. The wind had to be somewhere round 20m/s, cause at some points you really had troble to stand. After this course the microfone of the camera is a wreck. Kuva Course was yet another tough one. Luckily it was good for me. Only panic was on gate seven, where I couldn't reach the top at first time on a proper line. Then the rig rolled over and almost hit a gate. After all I managed to go without penalties and that's the main thing. I already lost my lead on the fourth course.

Course 6 - (+5/-20)
As it turned out we had one classic example how not to use the camera. Kuva It has started recording this course when I was in the finish line. Kuva So no video from this one. I was the first of our little crew to go for this course. Gate one - no problem. On gate two there was few "steps" to go for the gate. Steps were just in the right angle for the rigs wheelbase to not carry enough width for making it. Tried couple of times and rolled on to the first gate. Then I decided it would be safer way to straddle it and continue for the rest of the course. All the other gates went well except for two reverses and I ended up with positive five points from this course. Could have gone better... Kuva Main thing though, was to get to the semi finals (top ten). That I was able to do with -59 total points, that I had after the qualification.

Semi Final Course - (0/-20)
https://youtu.be/RoVBTX59-Og
Semi final course was up next. I think I was fifth after qualification, but that didn't have any effect on the semi finals other than driving order. Allthought that didn't really matter either, cause the drivers were not able to see other perfomances. I went to the course and after seeing it, I decided to straddle gate three. There was too big risk of falling down from the rock and that would take some time to continue. All did go as planned to gate nine, but there I paniced when the   rig started to roll and floored it on gate nine. Another straddle. Made it to finish and asked from the guys how did I do. At that point zero points was the best result and actually it stayed like that. So I carried two point lead over BOLT and 14 point lead over LaaLaa before the final course. Kuva

Final Course - (-20/-20)
https://youtu.be/voY7kbHzDm0
I didn't have too much time to inspect the course closer, cause I was running straight from the sporty finals to this. I only had two point lead, which meant all or nothing. Worst case, I would be third. Kuva Driving was way too easy to be final course. Every sigle line went straight from the first try and just as I planned. Unreal feeling to finnish final course without penalties. That was one of the greatest moments for me in this hobby. Kuva Unreal and epic.

Kuva
Feels good to take the Nordic Championship second year in row. Kuva

Kuva
First three guys are with the points of final. 4-10 are the points from semi finals and rest of the guys have their points from qualification. Kuva Top three SuDu Pros. That says a lot of the chassis as well.

Kuva
Our battles with LaaLaa will soon continue I hope. It's gonna be tight season! Kuva

Kuva
My result from the weekend. Three times number one and only one time second. I can be proud of the rigs! Kuva

Kuva
This is what salty seawater will do for brand new motors. Kuva

Kuva
Something unfamiliar was found on the knuckleweights too. Kuva

Now it's couple of weeks till the next comp. Now I at least have my self confidence as it was last year. Kuva I still would like to thank the norwegians for setting an awesome weekend in Norway! Kuva
Viimeksi muokannut Zarizi Tech, Su 21.06.2015 19:09. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN
President of ERCCA / Member of WRCRCO
DravTech ~ Ottsix ~ RC4WD ~ Offipaita ~ Krawler Konceptz

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Re: Koppensneller

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Su 21.06.2015 18:26

Time to go to the garage and prepare the rig for our tradition comp on next friday.

Kuva
Rust everywhere after Nordics.

Kuva
It seems to be part of this rigs charichter though. Kuva

Kuva
Just cleaning it up a little and it's ready for another one.

Kuva
Motors don't look so good, but at least they are working as they should. Kuva

Kuva
So the next comp will be driven next friday as a night comp. For now it seems, that there will be only two pro class starters. Kuva Another words people are too scared to sleep in their cars for one night as we are heading to a foff comp in the morning. Kuva Well, if it's only me and my brother we should make tough courses at least. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 03.07.2015 17:25

Comp on last friday is done and it was another success for Koppensneller.

Kuva
Beautiful finnish lake scenery on the way to the comp.

Kuva
First course on the way!

Kuva
Not any difficulties so far. Kuva

Kuva
This was a really tough gate. Rock was like ice. Insanely slippery. Kuva

Kuva
Had to try few times before I got it.

Kuva
Going for bonus.

Kuva
Gate nine and after that the final bonus.

Kuva
Which turned out to be impossible with 2.2 crawlers.

Kuva
Do not try to jump... And down we go.

Kuva
Time stopped and off to get the rig.

Kuva
Not many seconds left. Finishing gate.

https://youtu.be/7Y9Ml6OUL1I
Here is the fourth course on video. I decided to make "international" level course. It was a really tough one. Just made it myself. Kuva

Kuva
Had a good comp and was able to pull off another victory! Kuva

Kuva
Here are the results. Made a huge difference on the hard last course. Kuva

Next comps will be driven next weekend on saturday and sunday. Just tightening some screws and loading the batteries. Kuva

Tomorrow we are driving the second Finnish RC Crawling Series competition in Kirkkonummi.

Kuva
All is set to challenge LaaLaa for the victory. Epic battle continues. Kuva

Kuva
On sunday we will drive next RFOT's Crawl Cup competition in Inkoo. Same spot where we arranged the Nordics last year. Good place for me. Kuva

Hopefully everything holds and driver doesn't do anything stupid. At least the weather should be fantastic on both days. Pics and vids will eventually follow. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » La 11.07.2015 13:28

Another pair of comps behind, let's see what happened.

Kuva
First we had the second round of Finnish National Crawling Series in southern part of Finland, Kirkkonummi. Epic new spot to crawl on.

Kuva
Yet again it was a battle with LaaLaa for the victory.

Kuva
Here is Koppensneller on course two.

Kuva
No problem so far. Tried the first bonus twice, but couldn't make it, so I decided to continue on.

Kuva
Approaching bonus number two my front axle got stuck in the bush. It was quite a job to drive it out of it.

Kuva
Managed to do that and drove the rig up with one reverse.

Kuva
Approaching gate nine.

Kuva
Had to take another reverse there to save time. Then I rushed into the first bonus.

Kuva
Third time I tried and now I was able to clear it! Kuva

Kuva
I want to throw a big thanks to MP Taito, who loaned the spot to us for racing. We will be back on that spot for sure!

https://youtu.be/SD2Gurb6nqc
Here we have video from third course. The only course in the whole weekend, which I was able to clear without penalties! Kuva

Kuva
LaaLaa had some problems with the durability of rod ends and that is partial reason for me to take the victory this time! But it was really close competing once again! We will continue the fight next weekend on the third round of the series.

Kuva
Here are the results. The last course was really tough. I got the furthest by reaching the gate nine. I think, that might have been the most difficult course of the year. Kuva

After the comp we went to hotel and next morning the competing would continue in Inkoo.

Sundays competition was part of RFOT's Crawl Cup 2015.

Kuva
A new sunny day is ahead of us!

Kuva
Calm sea with no clouds in the sky. Kuva

Kuva
And a world class comp site! Kuva

Kuva
Couple of poser shots.

Kuva
Skins have remaned in perfect condition! Kuva

Kuva
Second course on the way!

Kuva
Got myself one bonus. Had to take a long route back to the course.

Kuva
Tight gate three.

Kuva
Had to do a little hop to the fourth gate. Otherwise the rig would just slide down on the gate.

Kuva
Shiny bonus time! Kuva

Kuva
Gates were quite close to each other on this course.

Kuva
Final bonus. Dropped down from it at the first try.

Kuva
Two more gates to go.

Kuva
One reverse to gate nine to get the best approach for it.

https://youtu.be/Pr7BTCTlmiI
Here is the fourth and last course on video. Got some air at the last bonus! KuvaKuva

Kuva
Victory with clear numbers! Good comp with hard courses! Kuva

Kuva
The third course was another DNF for me on that weekend. But it really was a hard one. Using my brains would have help though... Kuva

So, the next comp is third round of Finnish National Series in my home rocks basically next week. Nothing much to do till then. Maybe training? Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Vs: Koppensneller

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 17.07.2015 13:21

Tomorrow is yet again big day for this rig.

Kuva
Third round of Finnish National Series. Currently after two comps I'm tied with LaaLaa as one victory and one second position. Tomorrow will be another epic fight in my home rocks. Kuva Hopefully rig can take the heat, cause I'm ready for it! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 23.07.2015 19:42

The third round of Finnish National Series is behind.

Kuva
What an awesome weather in the morning when we started. Kuva

Kuva
A lot of drivers attended to this comp. Everyone was feeling thrilled before the competition.

Kuva
Starting the course number two.

Kuva
LaaLaa doing some intense judging. Yet again it was a tight comp with not only two, but three guys! Kuva

Kuva
Going for the "pick your line well" gate two.

Kuva
Approaching gate three.

Kuva
Ready to point and shoot! Kuva

Kuva
Gate four soon to be progressed.

Kuva
Gates four and five were easy.

Kuva
Gate six and the massive drop.

Kuva
Trying to make it clean.

Kuva
One minute left. Bonus bonus!

Kuva
Not ideal line, but let's see...

Kuva
YES!! Kuva

Kuva
Course three starting. Rig was working like a dream again for the whole day.

Kuva
Trying to clear gate three several times, but no luck... Kuva

Kuva
After that I screwed up this course quite badly and just made it to the finish.

PICTURES: Heikki Halme & Arttu Ahtiainen

https://youtu.be/4ORSK3IUHEs
Here is the second course on video. Still happy about this performance, even with touching the second gate.

Kuva
This kind of driving is enough for the second place. This means that LaaLaa is leading the championship and can   ensure the title in the next competition if he wins. So I gotta fight for it after few weeks.

Nothing to do to the rig though. Driver just need a lot of practice to be competitive against LaaLaa. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 14.08.2015 22:29

Tomorrow will be a big day for the title hunt of 2015 Finnish National Championship.

Kuva
All set. Did some training last weekend and got more comfortable with the rig. Tomorrows comp will be located on a tricky rock pit in south-east part of Finland. The battle will start for the Finnish National Champion title. I have to beat LaaLaa, if I want to be on the game. So it's gonna be victory or death! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ke 19.08.2015 21:16

National Series round four is now behind.

Kuva
Good amount of rigs showed on the line. This would be the decider of the victory in Pro class of Finnish RC Crawling Series 2015. If I would've wanted to keep in the game, I would've have to beat Laalaa.

Kuva
Comp started well. I made the best score to the first course and was still leading by seven points after the second.

Kuva
This is the start of the last course.

Kuva
On third course it all went wrong for me. Started and got stuck straight away to a deep hole on really easy bit of the course. Had to take a repo and lost a lot of time...

Kuva
Second try on the same spot. Tried to master it with speed. That didn't go as planned either. Falled down from the rock and as I tried to drive the car up again I broke my front shaft. Completely shattered in pieces. A repair.

Kuva
After the repair I had lost two minutes and twenty points before I even had reached the gate one. KuvaKuva

Kuva
I thought it will be all or nothing and went for it.

Kuva
With a good run after the first gate I was going like hell with only 30 second in the stop watch. Dropped down from gate nine and had to take another repo.

Kuva
Back to gate eight and 15 seconds to spare. Unfortunately I only managed to reach the nineth gate and that was it. I knew the championship was over for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drF58f_fHv8
Course one in video. This was by far the best course for me. Pretty happy about it after all. Kuva

Kuva
My feelings irl! Kuva

Kuva
In five competition series better ALWAYS wins. So my congratulations to Lasse. It's hard to find a better driver in the world to drive against and get better. Kuva

Kuva
Here are the points after four courses.

We will still have one more finnish series comp after three weeks and we can get a one off comp there first time, now that the championship is clear. Before that though our local series will continue on saturday. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 21.08.2015 14:51

Next comp tomorrow!

Kuva
All set for it! Just hoping to continue with good mood of driving so I could challenge LaaLaa in the last comp of Finnish Series.

Kuva
This will be the frist time for us comping in that location. One of the most scenic comp grounds, that Finland has to offer.

Pics and video will follow of course. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ma 31.08.2015 18:03

Time to sum up the last comp now.

Kuva
Comp was arranged for the first time in south-western part of Finland, Naantali. This spot is one of a kind in Finland. Quite possible Nordics location for future years.

Kuva
Competition courses were really tough.

Kuva
The location offered really techical spots, so it was tempting to use as many as possible.

Kuva
These pics are from the last course.

Kuva
First three courses went well. Without any bigger mistakes.

Kuva
Rig was working flawlessy for the whole day.

Kuva
Reversing to the tricky gate six.

Kuva
Unfortunately I hit a gate there.

Kuva
As you can see, the weather was absolutely spot on! Kuva

Kuva
Gate seven soon to be cleared.

Kuva
I do hope we can secure this spot for 2017 Nordics. Kuva

Kuva
Going for the bonus.

Kuva
Gate nine on the way.

Kuva
Finished with some time to spare. Kuva

Kuva
Had all of my rigs down there. It was awesome spot for supers too.

Kuva
Straight after the comp it was time for some relaxation in summer cottage. Swimming, sauna, bbq, beers..... vodka. Kuva Seriously, what else do you need?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIHOorrSMwU
Video from the last couse. Loved this one even though I got two dumb gates. Kuva

Kuva
Another victory in RFOT's Crawl Cup! Kuva

Kuva
Good gap to the second. Happy with my results.

Next comp will be on saturday. The final competition of our National Series. Time for the battle against LaaLaa again! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 03.09.2015 17:54

Time to make a little update for this rig.

Kuva
Old knuckle weight.

Kuva
New. Kuva

Kuva
A bit heavier. Should be good thing considering the grip that will be offered in spanish rocks. Kuva

Kuva
Time to start training with heavy rig. Kuva

Kuva
All set for the final competition of our national series. Not much to gain there, except some confidence to the rig's new setup. Hopefully everything will hold. Kuva I also changed the shafts from the front axle.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 10.09.2015 19:26

The last comp of Finnish RC Crawling Series is now driven.

Kuva
Good amount of entries to all classes.

Kuva
The weather was a bit rainy at first, but then this came. Kuva

Kuva
Gotta love finnish summer!! Kuva

Kuva
After the rain was gone, it was time to make the final adjustments.

Kuva
Drink few beers.... Kuva

Kuva
And go!

Kuva
Was even with LaaLaa after first two courses. These pics are from course three.

Kuva
As you can see, there has been some raining! Kuva

Kuva
This was suprisingly difficult gate.

Kuva
It just would now go like that. I had to drive it on it's roof and try like that. Kuva

Kuva
Straight for the bonus!

Kuva
Childs play really.

Kuva
Here it went wrong for me. Hit the right gate... Kuva

Kuva
After that, straight for the next bonus gate.

Kuva
Aaand finish! Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtRR_CXmWAw
Here is the final course on video. It went really well actually. Took six reverses and was able to floor through the gate ten with all that those Conflux's had to offer! Kuva

Kuva
Victory with four point marginal to LaaLaa!! Kuva YES!

Kuva
This was a tight one for sure! Happy to end this series with a victory! Kuva

Kuva
In the overall standings though LaaLaa was the one to wear the smug face. Kuva

Kuva
Really good season with tight competitions. Congrats to Lasse, it was fair fight all the way! Kuva Hopefully same battle continues next year!

Next comp will be driven on saturday. Gotta make the rig compworthy tomorrow. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 11.09.2015 19:40

Yet again time for comp setup!

Kuva
Adding some weight was a great improvement for the rig. Let's see if I will be able to test it in dry weather tomorrow! Kuva

Kuva
Time to go east! Almost to the Russian border. I've only been there couple of times, so I'm really looking forward for tomorrow. Should be a good comp yet again! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Su 13.09.2015 15:14

RFOT's Crawl Cup #9/12 is behind in sunny weather!

Kuva
Completely new comp spot offered great new lines and grippy rocks.

Kuva
At the start of course one.

Kuva
First three gates went well without mistakes.

Kuva
Skins are still looking pretty awesome in sunlight. Kuva

Kuva
Here is the first mistake. Wrong amount of throttle to that cliff...

Kuva
After that I hit another gate. Then rushed off to take bonuses.

Kuva
Finishing gate on sight!

Kuva
Time for short break after two courses.

Kuva
Course three was really good for me. I was the only one to make it to finish. There I gained a good lead before course four.

Kuva
First bonus of course four. Tried it five times. Nobody made it. Just not enough grip to pull it up.

Kuva
Got the other gates progressed in the mean time.

Kuva
Then back on there trying it. Kuva

Kuva
From this view it surely looks like it's gonna climb. But no.

Kuva
No matter how hard I tried! Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoU9xIAbxF4
Course three on video. Really happy about this performance!! Kuva

Kuva
Another great comp behind before one month break.

Kuva
Proper victory. No room for explanations. Kuva

Now it's time to take a little brake from crawling. Next comp will be 17th of October. Till then my plan is to make new front tires. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ke 07.10.2015 19:17

Time to get ready for the next comp on 17th.

Kuva
Rig needed just basic screw tightening, so nothing suprising there. Smashed a couple of gold VooDoos on my sporty in the last competition and I wanted to make good use for them.

Kuva
Two non-slidy MT-4's done! Kuva

Kuva
This will be probably the last proper comp without ice or snow before EuroCrawl. Gotta make most of the training! Kuva Hopefully the weather is warm and everything stays in one piece.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 23.10.2015 18:44

Another comp behind with Koppensneller. Driving feels awesome still and I can't wait for Spain! Kuva

Kuva
RFOT's Crawl Cup 2015 #10/12 was driven in Lahti.

Kuva
These pics are from the last course. This was impossible gate in this comp.

Kuva
Wasn't do able from this line either.

Kuva
Tried this bonus few times. Could not make it.

Kuva
The courses went relatively well for me in this comp. Rig is working excellent and I still have the touch for it. Kuva

Kuva
I'm beginning to feel really confident before heading down to Spain.

Kuva
Another try of the second bonus. Dropped down straight on a gate. Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50uAr_fK5yU
Here is the second course. One of the trickiest of the day. This course went extremely well and I'm really happy about this performance! Kuva

Kuva
One and two for Team Zarizi Tech! Kuva

Kuva
Clear victory this time. And really good training for EuroCrawl. With this victory I was able to secure the RFOT's Crawl Cup 2015 victory! Let's take one for that! Kuva

One more comp to go before leaving to Spain. After two weeks. Till then I will replace the front tires of this rig. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 30.10.2015 19:10

Time to add new rubber under the front axle! Kuva

Kuva
These Dlux wheels will certainly last another two years! Kuva

Kuva
Foam setup for my fronts. 6.0" CC Narrow inner and soft outer, with soft tuning ring.

Kuva
Trying to be wise and vent the tires from on the tire this time. Kuva

Kuva
First one glued!

Kuva
I'll use this pattern again. It has been really good for the past months.

Kuva
Here are the old foams. Probably time to change em. Kuva

Kuva
Shiny new fronts under the rig! Kuva

Kuva
Big thanks to Purpmart for fixing these tires for me! Kuva

Kuva
All set for the comp on next weekend. I should have the grip in there! Kuva

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... qU/pubhtml
Here you can follow live scoring of the comp. It'll begin at 09:00AM CET on 7th of November. Let's get some practise! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ma 09.11.2015 16:43

Well, last comp before EuroCrawl is now done, with mixed feelings.

Kuva
Day was extremely tough. Conditions were extreme to have a crawling competition.

Kuva
These pics are from third course.

Kuva
We got to drive first course without lights. And bigger rain. Kuva

Kuva
Second course was just brutal for the last starters. Heavy rain and difficult gates even in dry conditions meant DNF for me.

Kuva
In third course rain got even worse. Kuva

Kuva
I had tons of luck in this course.

Kuva
And enough wheelspeed for some of the gates. Kuva

Kuva
You can see the surface of the rock there. Not too grippy. Kuva

Kuva
I had to take two straddles to be able to finish this one.

Kuva
The last course was so slippery, that we had to cancel it. It would've been too dangerous to drive it in that weather.

Kuva
I was able to take one bonus in the thrid course too.

Kuva
Tight finishing gate.

Kuva
That's a progress. I was the only one to clear this course. Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPoqhWdv-OY
Here is the first course on video. I don't know what I was thinking of when I chose the line for the first gate. That was basically the deciding factor for me not to win this time. Stupid, stupid, stupid.... Kuva

Kuva
Results. Lost this one by six points to Saku. He had one amazing performance on the second course and the victory is well deserved! Congrats!

After this difficult comp it's time to make final preaparations for Spain. Just two weeks left before we leave! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 19.11.2015 19:50

Last update before leaving to Spain.

Kuva
Time for extra care service. Kuva

Kuva
Rear axle pins were completely binded. Both of em. Replaced them with Axial ones in this rig as well.

Kuva
Rear axle ready and shocks filled. Kuva

Kuva
Hot glued the shock caps to prevent possible leaking. Kuva

Kuva
Front axle done now as well. Everything except the pins were in order. Gotta love the bullies. Kuva

Kuva
Tires now washed as well. I will be doing a lot of training before the comp. It's been a while since I have driven in such grippy spot as Almuñécar is. Kuva

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... lI/pubhtml#
Here is the link to live scoring of the comp. Pro class will be driven on saturday. Kuva

Kuva
Plane will take off on sunday morning. Can't wait! Kuva My goal is to drive in the finals of EuroCrawl. The higher, the better. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Vastaa Viestiin