#1 Mordor

1.9" crawler -luokan autot tänne.
Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Re: #1 Mordor

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » La 21.12.2013 15:11

Isompia muutoksia ei ole ensi kaudelle luvassa. Moottori on ainoa mikä vaihtui tässä kohtaa Team Brood Racingin 22 lankaiseen Frenzy:n. Mitäs sitä hyvää setuppia pilaamaan. Todennäköisesti tulen ajamaan tällä tiimicupia ja sitten ehkä PM kisat ja Nationalsit.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN
President of ERCCA / Member of WRCRCO
DravTech ~ Ottsix ~ RC4WD ~ Offipaita ~ Krawler Konceptz

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 02.01.2014 16:23

Parit kuvat räpsäisin tallilla ja käytin pikkuisen vaa'alla. Moottori on tosiaan ainoa mikä nyt on vaihtunut. Moottorin virkaa hoitaa siis 22 lankainen Team Broodin Frenzy.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
Tämä on RTR paino. Hieman lihava se on, mutta kyllä etenee.  ;)
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ke 12.02.2014 10:49

Kuva
Something ground breaking arrived today!

Kuva
WTF?!

Kuva
Thing is... It has had a decent servo for a quite some time now. Now it'll have a DECENT motor as well! Kuva

Kuva
Team Brood Racing 35T Mini Stubby!! Kuva

Kuva
Just need to do a new transmission Kuva

Kuva
Trying to compare it with my 2.2 pro's Stubby.

Kuva
We will see how it does in coming months. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 04.04.2014 21:38

Kuva

It's time to start the comp season 2014! Kuva

Tomorrow we'll have a comp in the Nordics comp site at Inkoo. Just refilled the shocks and checked out that everything works on the bug. Hoping for another good comp with it! Kuva

Pics and video will follow! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ti 15.04.2014 17:03

Kuva
It's time to start looking back. Last year this thing was the best in the world. Kuva Next year it'll be going for the first spots in SC.

USRCCA National Champion 2013
German Supercrawl Champion 2013
Nordic Champion 2013
Finnish Champion 2013
RFOT Club Champion 2013

It has been quite a journey. And now it's looking like it has come to the end. In Finland we don't have enough drivers to continue and it's beginning to look like the 1.9 class is fading away from the whole Europe as well. I'm still thinking about driving Nordics in June and Nationals in September. Time will tell. Kuva

Huge thanks to Marcus selling me the rig one year ago. It has given me certain boost to drive for top positions in other classes as well. And don't worry the record breaker is coming home soon. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 29.05.2014 14:07

Kuva

Lets do a couple of more comps! Supercrawl next weekend and Nordics right after that! Come on!! Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ma 07.07.2014 20:14

Sorry for the late report of the big comps. Have been really busy with work and the other comps.

Well, here it goes. First we went to German Supercrawl. This was the first 1.9 comp for me this year.

Kuva
Pic from course two. Driving felt awesome with the bug. Just like last year! Kuva

Kuva
Nothing has changed with the actions of the bug. It's just the driver who hadn't got any training.

Videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... xeHJ2Kn3BA
Course 1 - Really good start to my comp! Only one reverse and already feeling confident! Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... nqzg1Gw9us
Course 2 - This course went even better. I was the only one to clear the first bonus. Only two reverses in total of this course. Kuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... icEDYjn8jI
Course 3 - This was the course where it all went horribly wrong. First I hit the first gate. Dumbest gate I've had in ages... Then the next touch was at gate nine. But to honest it was really difficult to clear without a gate. Two gates meant, that I had lost the first place. Kuva

http://www.rockcrawler.de/index.php?...68772c3f265480
There you can find the results. Second position for me, with two point difference to the first... Kuva

Kuva
1.Dr. Rock (Germany) 2.Me 3.Cyprinhunter (France)
Congratz to Dr. Rock! Really awesome and calm driving! Kuva

Next challenge was in Finland. The 2014 Nordics. I thought that this would be easier comp for me on the home ground. How wrong was I? Kuva

Kuva
Fighting the tricky gates of first course, where it already became clear, that I won't be the winner of the day... Kuva

Kuva
On course two which was really wet one. As you probably can see from my shirt. Really hard course on so wet conditions.

Kuva
So grippy... Kuva

Kuva
Some point the rain stopped, but just 15 minutes after this it started again.

Kuva
Course four. First of the day to go well. Too bad it was the last course of the comp.

Some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... OVbfEsBP2I
offipaita.fi Course - First course of the day. Everything went really smooth until the bonus 2. That's where I falled of from the rock and tried to drive the rig up. Front drive  shaft snapped and I had to take repair. Then I got MIP shaft for loan from Dravpnir (Thanks again buddy!), but it went loose on the course when I continued and I would have to take another repair. I just didn't have time to do it. So DNF for me on this course. That's for that. Kuva

Krawler Konceptz Course - No video from this course, because of the empty battery of the camera. I got bad luck and went to this course after rain. It was really slippery, but I managed to get to the finish line with some positive points. Ok performance, if you keep in mind the weather conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... s4li198rk8
Team Ottsix Course - The impossible one for the day. Two drivers made it to gate seven. I wasn't that lucky. That's all. Kuva

Nordic Crawler Designs Course - No video from this course either. It was raining so heavily, that we could not risk the camera. This course went really well and I made the best score there. That's too bad beacause it really was the only good course for me in the whole comp. Kuva

Kuva
I lost way too much on the first course. That's why I was not in the podium. But there's always a silver lining in these things:

Kuva
SOFI! My little sister made it to the Nordics podium! She has been driving with my rig all the comps she has been on. In Germany she made it to the sixth position and in The Nordics third! That's an awesome performace! KuvaKuva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ZQSeBNz1-w
Here's two of her performances from the past weeks. On both occasions shen made the best score to the courses. Kuva

For me it was something else to watch her driving so calm and well both in Germany and Finland. I think this can only tell something about the rig as well. It truely is a piece of magnificent. Kuva Huge congrats once more to Sofi!

For me the next comp with the bug will be in Forth Wetherill. Kuva Let's do some training before that, shall we. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Su 03.08.2014 19:55

Ameriikan kilpailun jälkeen (n. kuukauden päästä) tämä maailmanmestariauto olisi kaupan. RTR ilman ohjainta futaban 4PKS vastarilla ja toinen autollinen vara-osia mukaan. 400€. YV:llä yhteydet.
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » To 07.08.2014 20:25

[quote="Zarizi Tech;4856159"]This beauty will be on sale after the worlds. My plan is not to bring it back with me. Class is just fading away from Finland, so no point for me keeping this for the moment. Let somebody else have a good times with it. If you're intrested, hit me with pm. Kuva[/quote]

What you see is what you get:

Kuva

Kuva

Car/Chassis: Team Losi Mini Crawler Pro
Body: Team Losi Mini T Beetle
ESC: Castle Creations Sidewinder Micro
Motor: Team Brood Racing Frenzy 22T
BEC: Castle Creations 10A
Servo: Futaba BLS157HV
Battery: Gens Ace 800mAh 20-40C 2S LiPo
RX: For Futaba 4PK & S
Tires: Hot Bodies Rover (Red)
Rims: Team Losi Mini Crawler
Shocks: Team Losi Mini Crawler
Springs: Team Losi Mini-T (Blue, Green)
Drive Shafts: Traxxas & MIP
Else: Over drive, better steering and bent links at the rear axle

RTR without TX 450$ straight to hand after Worlds. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Su 31.08.2014 17:29

So, it's time to do the final pre-race update for this bug. I had to take it out on finnish rocks one more time.

Kuva
This was the best training ground that I could find, which would be even somewhere near compared to the rocks in RI.

Kuva
Some really difficult courses done and now it's ready for the final battle; defending the title in Jamestown! Kuva

I've been driving maybe 15 packs with this thing in this year all together, but it's easy to remember how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to give it all without any techical issues or else. Aiming for the top of course! Kuva

Ps. Auto tosiaan on myyty ja jää ameriikan maaperälle kisojen jälkeen.  :-X
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Pe 19.09.2014 17:51

Time to do little video corner update on this thing as well. Don't have pics yet, but as soon as I can get some, I'll post them. I will present the videos in the order that I drove the courses in the Worlds. Kuva

DCW Course - (-25p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... WRzCWN0OOQ
"The cruisin' course". Turbo made this one the longest. I left the first bonus, cause it looked impossible to drive without gate. Miracleman Yoshi has driven it, so it wasn't impossible. Kuva I had a bunch of luck at gate four, when the car suddenly rolled to a better position to go in the gate. Kuva My luck ran out on gate six, where my plan was to take a little jump, but it went terribly wrong in there. Gate and a rollover... Rest of the course without penalties and I even drove the water bonus gate! Kuva Good course, great fun!

Notch 8 Course - (-27p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... IkEcXGiZZI
Course two for me. This was really awesome course to drive. One bonus and zero mistakes all the way to gate eight where I had to make a reverse. On gate nine, I accidentaly hit a gate and took two reverses. Then one more bonus and up high to finishing gate. This was my best run in this years Worlds. Only Mr. World Champion (Yoshi) beat me by two points. Really happy about this performance! Kuva

Krawler Konceptz Course - (-18p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... gg_g9Vy82w
This course didn't seem to be too hard when I first saw it. Gates 1-4 and bonus went well, no big drama there. On gate five the troubles started. I could not climb up from the side of the rock, cause my rear axle was hanging on the edge. Dropped down from the cliff and tried to drive the bug up. Then the trans gave a really nasty sound, and I decided to take a rollover. I tried the gate five again, but I dropped from the cliff. Then I just rode it over. On gate six I took a gate for driving too fast down to the gate. Then I decided that I have to take both of the remaining bonuses to stay in the game. That went relatively well, except for few reverses and I got the rig flying thru the finishing gate. I was dissapointed of this run. Nothing that I expected... Kuva

Lattice Innovations Course - (+26p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... bt7_GGDvbM
So, this was gonna be the last course with this rig. At that time still defending National Champion rig. I wanted to make it good. On gate four I was already through it, but then the rig started to act like it was going to roll, and I hit the reverse straight over the gate. Kuva But the real misery happened on gate seven. The front drive shaft had lost it's pin and there was no more front wheel drive. And since there's no spare pins laying around the course or tools, that was it. Kuva Same thing happened in the Nordics and now again. Made me feel very sad to end 1.9 career like this. I had used thread lock and everything, but it had got loose on the comp. That's motorsport...

I'll update the pics later and tell a little more of the comp. Hope you enjoy the videos, since there's not too much 1.9 stuff from the Worlds here. Kuva
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Zarizi Tech
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zarizi Tech » Ti 21.10.2014 18:25

Long time without updates. This shall be the last for me. Kuva

Kuva
Good morning Rhode Island! Kuva

Kuva
Some pics from the Worlds. Here is the tech going on.

Kuva
Some awesome photos from first and the last course by SVEN! KuvaKuva

Kuva
The first and the fun course. As you can see from the pics the weather was top notch on friday. Kuva

Kuva
Trying to be better than I am on gate six. Kuva

Kuva
These pics makes me miss this thing already.

Kuva
BONUS BONUS! Kuva

Kuva
That's a really cool gate! Kuva

Kuva
From course four. Kuva

Kuva
Was happy to drive one more comp with it.

Kuva
Fourth place was good enough to secure the overall spots for me. With this amount of training, there's no way I could've beat Yoshi. He was driving amazingly. Kuva

But if I am correct, the rig should be now in South Carolina. Good luck with it Marcus. Bug wants more comps under his belt. Kuva

Great times fo sho, but all good comes to it's end at some point. Kuva

PICTURES: Steven Kautz
Samu Sarka, RFOT, FIN

Vastaa Viestiin